Saturday 1 August 2020

Happy birthday puppy....!!

Hey my friends...

I am loving the brand new "Puppy mail" set (Co-ordinating dies also available) that "Gerda Steiner" designed, it is super duper cute!!

The puppy mail set is perfect for any theme card so for this one I have paired three off the cute puppies for this Happy birthday card.... 


To create this card I started with a grey cardstock base and using a Catherine Pooler background stamp BFF I added the pattern to the cardstock with A grey shade of ink from Altenew...

I thought it would be fun to add a dog shaped tag behind the Happy birthday sentiment so I die cut that from white cardstock and added some white/red twine...


The sentiment is a stamp from MFT called Happy birthday blend that I stamped in two parts using two shades of red ink from Altenew and then die cut with the co-ordinating die....

The whole card was then finished off with a touch of sequins that I attached using micro glue dots (perfect size for attaching sequins, I use them all the time!!)

I hope you enjoy this puppy themed birthday card...
Happy crafting Hugz Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment