Friday 31 July 2020

Club canvo AUGUST spreads....!!

Hey everyone...

 I'm sharing with you today all my Club Canvo spreads for August using the latest Club canvo goodies from "Catherine Pooler"....

Club Canvo is a monthly subscription from Catherine that includes stamp sets and a stencil delivered straight to your mail box every month....
(You always receive stamp for the month ahead so you have time to create your spreads for that following month)


I used a combination of Catherine's inks for all my August spreads so that they match...

Some of the ink is done by blending on and some is done using a blender pen to colour in the images!!


I love this fun sentiment included in the stamp set... 
"Life is short eat ice cream first"....Who doesn't want to eat dessert first right??!!


This double page spread is one that I did so I could track some of my design team card making commitments for the month....


You can check out all the details for Club Canvo -HERE-

It's so much fun getting surprise Canvo goodies in the mail to create spreads with!!

I hope you can find some inspiration from my post, happy bullet journaling friends, 
Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment