Tuesday 12 May 2020

Hay there....!!

Hey everyone...

I've got a little something to share today for someone that loves reading and enjoys the farm, a bookmark using some fab stamps from "Miss Ink stamps"!!


I used the die "Mark my words" from Heffy Doodle to create the base of the bookmark and then using the "Hay there" stamp set I stamped on the farm image and coloured using a mix of Spectrum Noir ti-blend markers and Distress oxide inks....

The two distress oxide inks I used for the grass are Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn!!


I added the fun Hay there sentiment to the sky and coloured up a super cute goat from "Punny farm goats" using Copic markers....

Copics used are :
W1, W2, W4, R20

To finish it off I added some twine to the tag so you can easily find it in a book...

I hope you like this bookmark and feel inspired to create your own!!

Happy crafting, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment