Saturday 9 May 2020

Glintz HUGS with Ashlee....!!

Hello my lovely friends...

Today I'm sharing a floral embossed watercolour card to fit in with our current monthly theme at WOW! embossing "Nature"....!!


To create this card I started off with a piece of watercolour cardstock from "Uniquely Creative" and gave it a brush over with an anti-static tool. Then using the beautiful Huge hugs stamp set from "The Gray muse" I stamped it with WOW! embossing ink and embossed with Inca Glintz powder....

Using some watercolour paints from "The watercolour factory" I coloured all of the image in bright pretty colours!!


I just love the subtle pretty colour that you get from the WOW! Inca Glintz powder on white cardstock....

I finished the card off with a touch of "Catherine Pooler" Crater Lake sequins because I can never go past adding some of those to complete a card!!

Why don't you get out your powders and come and join us in our monthly challenge over at the WOW! Facebook pans page, I know we would all love to see what you create with your WOW! powders for the Nature theme....

Happy embossing, Hugz Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment