Tuesday 10 March 2020

Say cheese....!!

Hey everyone...

Hope your all having a fabulous start to your week....

I've got a cute card to share with you tonight using the little mouse out of the "Say cheese" stamp set from "Miss Ink Stamps"!!


To create this card I started with a white base and using the "Scene builder" stencil I blended on a grass with distress oxide ink in the colours....
- Twisted Citron
- Mowed Lawn 
- Lucky Clover

I then added in a cloud with the same scene builder stencil using NUVO glimmer paste....


Using some WOW! Opaque bright white embossing powder I embossed the question part of the sentiment on black cardstock and then the answer using Memento Tuxedo black ink stamped straight onto the card base!!

Mouse is coloured up using Spectrum noir ti-blend markers on x-press it blending cardstock....
- Ice grey
- Brown grey
- Citrus green
- Dull green
- Bright pink

To finish the card off I added on some pretty bling from the Catherine Pooler sequin mix Bourbon street!!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy my new Miss Ink Stamps card for this week....
Happy crafting, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment