Saturday 14 March 2020

Bee.... Happy!!

Hey my lovely friends....

I'm sharing with you a card that I made using a brand new stamp set now available in the "Gerda Steiner Designs" store....


This set is SO super cute, I had so much fun creating with it!!


To create this card I made a honeycomb background using Distress oxide inks and a honeycomb stencil....

I then added on the die cut frame using the Fancy Nancy frames die from Heffy Doodle, which I added to the stencilled card base with foam tape.... 


I coloured up the adorable bee and all the pretty flowers using Copic markers and then arranged them onto the base also with foam tape for added dimension....

To finish off the card a touch of CP sequins!!

I hope you enjoy this new card and I totally recommend checking out the brand new stamp set, Happy crafting hugz Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment