Monday 23 December 2019

Time to celebrate....!!

Hi everyone....

Unfortunately this is my last post as a guest designer at "SugarPea designs"...

I have had an absolute blast creating these projects to inspire you and I really hope you have enjoyed them too!!

For my last card I have used the SPD stencil "Wave" along with the stamp "You're my type" and also the die for "You're my type"!!


I love the You're my type die because you can use it as a stand alone cut as well as with the co-ordinating stamp set....

To create this card I first made an ink blended piece by using the wave stencil with some distress oxides in the shades mermaid lagoon and picked raspberry.
I then cut the panel down, backed it with some bright pink cardstock and added it to a white card base....

Using the numbers die out of the You're my type set I die cut them out of some of the leftover ink blended panel and added them onto the card using NUVO liquid glue!


I die cut all the layers of the typewriter out of white cardstock and then heat embossed each piece with these colours of WOW! embossing powder....

- Love is the drug
- Primary blue topaz
- Mettaline violet

A fun birthday sentiment added onto the typewriter paper makes its perfect for a bright and cheery birthday card!!

After assembling the typewriter all together I added it to the inked panel...

A touch of sequins and it was all finished!!

Thankyou SO much for having me SugarPea designs, I'm sure I will have more SPD inspiration to share with you all on my socials in the future....

Happy crafting everyone, Hugs Ashlee.

1 comment: