Tuesday 24 December 2019

Brewtiful day....!!

Hey everyone...

Tonight I have some new "Miss Ink Stamps" inspiration for you and I'm using again the fabulous "Brewtiful" stamp set because I'm totally loving it!!

I'm also really enjoying making cards colouring with grey tones and adding pops of colour so this is the idea that this card is based from...


I first stamped the X coffee mug image and then added in the coffee elements stamp on both edges. Then using my Copics I coloured them with C00, C1, C3...

I then added a sentiment above the images "Have a brewtiful day" along with the "You mocha me happy" sentiment underneath the images!!

(Both sentiments also form Brewtiful stamp set)...


To add the pop of colour to the cards I stamped the coffee flowers and leaves and coloured them with my Copics in the colours E40, E41, E42, YG01, YG23, YG25....

Then to finish off the cards a touch of sequins from the Vegas baby Catherine Pooler sequins mix!!

I really hope you enjoy this coffee themed card, perfect for that coffee loving friend...
Happy crafting everyone and a very merry Christmas eve to you all!!

Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment