Monday 11 November 2019

You spin me right round....!!

Hey everyone...

I'm excited to be back with my second post as a guest with "SugarPea designs" for November and December!!

Today I'm sharing a card I created using the "Greatest hits standalone die"/"stamp set" along with the "Hey honey stamp" and "co-ordinating die"...



To start this card I got out my Distress oxide inks and blended a bright background using Picked raspberry, Mustard seed and Carved pumpkin...

It was then time to cut out multiple records using black cardstock and white for the centres so I could stamp some sentiments and patterns on some!!



I placed the records all over the background using foam tape and then cut off the excess around the edges...

I thought it would be fun to have the Hey honey bear popping up from the bottom so I stamped him with some Memento tuxedo black ink and then die cut him and the pieces for his nose. I then covered his nose pieces with some distress oxide ink!!



I finished off the card with some die cut music notes from the greatest hits die set which I also covered in distress oxide ink in Mustard seed as used in the background along with some pretty sequins for a bit of bling!!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you are feeling inspired by this post and I can't wait to be back with my next one for you....
Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment