Sunday 10 November 2019

Woodland hearth....!!

Hey everyone...

I'm here to share another gorgeous stamp set thats been released at "Miss Ink stamps" and this one is called "Woodland Hearth"....

This stamp set included a beautiful scene and elements to add into it, I just love it!!


To create this card I first started off with a background using the "Leafy green" and Tumbled glass distress oxide ink...


I then stamped/cut out the main scene and three of the bunnies which I coloured with Copics...

Bunnies - C0, C1, C3, C4, R20
Stockings - R17, R46, R59
Scene - T0, T1, T3, T5, YG13, YG17, YG67, YG97, E08, E09, E44, E47, E53, E55, E59, N3

I added a sentiment from the same stamp set and finished off with a touch of sequins!!

Hope you enjoy my new release card today...
I'll be sure to have many more cards to share soon using the new goodies!!

There is also another giveaway over on the MIS Instagram page so be sure to check that out for your chance at some new product!!

Happy crafting my friends, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment