Thursday 7 November 2019

SugarPea designs guest - Your my type....!!

Hey everyone....

I am super excited to be a guest designer at "SugarPea designs" for November and December!! I can't wait to share lots of inspiration with SPD products during my time as GD...

Today I have a card to share with you that I made using the awesome stamp set "You're my type" along with the stripes die out of the "Card front element builder II"set.


To create this card I started off with a white card base and die cut the stripe die out of the lower half of the card. I then stamped the "FRIEND" buttons three times just above those. 

Using another card base the same size as my main one I inked the bottom half of the card with a blend of distress oxide inks in the colours Picked raspberry, Twisted citron and Mermaid lagoon. 
This gave me a colourful blend to have peeking through the die cut piece on the main base!!


I coloured up the typewriter with Copic's, these are the colours I used :
Paper - C00, C1, C4
Typewriter - W00, W1, W4


Once the typewrite was coloured and die cut using the co-ordinating dies I added it to my card with some foam tape for dimension. 

A touch of sequins to add some sparkle and the card was all finished. 

I hope you like it and thank you so much for stopping by,
Happy crafting, Hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment