Wednesday 6 November 2019

Fab-boo-lous BOO....!!

Hey everyone....

I know halloween is finished but I just love this little "Fab-boo-lous friend" set from "Hello Sweetums" so much and I think it is perfect for cards for friends any time of the year!!

For this one I created a slimline card base and then using some distress oxide inks in the shades Shaded lilac, Wilted violet and Seedless preserves I did an ink blended background. 


I used a die cut called "eucalyptus forest" from Uniquely creative and cut it twice with black cardstock to make a spooky background prefect for the little ghosties....

I then splattered it with some Opaque white paint for a fun effect...


Using a "CZ designs boo word" die I cut it twice from black cardstock and also from a piece of card that I had sparkled using "WOW!" Clarabelle sparkles....

(To do the sparkles I just put some double sided adhesive all over the card and then covered it in sparkles, rubbed them in and then tipped off the excess)

The sentiment was embossed on black cardstock with WOW! opaque bright white embossing powder. 

A touch of sequins to finish the card off and it was done!!

Hope you like it, Hugz Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment