Thursday 15 August 2019

Hey alligator....!!

Hey everyone....

I have some new summery fun "Hello Sweetums" inspiration to share with you...

I created this beach scene card using the sweet little mouse from the "Baking buddies" set having a ball on the beach playing in the sand with the snappy crocodile from the 


The background was done using a stencil from Altenew called Scallop builder which I ink blended then used embossing powder over one of the colour layers to give a shimmery effect....


Using the "Water waves" die I added a beach scene behind the coloured images so that they are sitting on the beach...


I coloured in the images with a mix of Copic and Spectrum Tri-blend markers which were all stamped on x-press it blending card with Memento tuxedo black ink...

A large focal sentiment and some water droplets perfect for a beach card finished it off....

I hope you like my latest HS card as much as i enjoyed creating it!! 

Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment