Tuesday 13 August 2019

For you....!!

Hey everyone...

How did you enjoy the stencil week at "Miss ink stamps" last week??!!

I have another card to share with you this week and this time I've used a stencil called "Mouse flower" from a previous release for a fun background on my card....

To create this one I used a royal blue cardstock and heat embossed the stencil design using some WOW! high heels powder for a beautiful sparkly finish!!


It's super easy to use stencils for heat embossing....
Just place your stencil onto your card, use your embossing ink through the stencil either direct to paper or with a blending tool, remove stencil, cover in embossing powder, tip off excess and then heat set!!


For the image on my card I used a beautiful ribbon from the "Springtime banners" set and coloured it with Copics C00, C1, C2, C4....

I added a sentiment to the ribbon from the "Decaf" background set and finished it off with a cute little bee from the "Alice" background set...

Oh and of course a touch of sequins which I attached using a fab product Glue dots in the Micro size, these are so handy especially when you don't like liquid glue for attaching sequins... these are mess free!!

Hope you enjoyed my latest Miss ink stamps inspiration!!
Happy crafting, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment