Tuesday 25 June 2019

You made my day....!!

Hey crafty friends....

Have you been to check out the amazing new release at "Miss ink stamps" yet??!!....
If not run on over because it is truly an amazing release full of a range of fun stamp sets, stencils and now dies!!

I've made a new card using a couple of the new products....


I stamped and coloured the flowers using Spectrum noir tri-blend markers
- Jade green blend
- Citrus green blend
- Dull green blend
- Gold brown blend


I stamped the large background stamp Piñata party in black ink and then die cut using a stitched rectangle frame die from Create a smile stamps. 

I added a lovely little sentiment from a previously released stamp set from Miss Ink "Decaf background"... and a touch of clear sequins finished off the card nicely! 

Hope you enjoy this weeks Miss Ink stamps inspiration from me, 
Hugz Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment