Wednesday 26 June 2019

Crafty Mojo....!!

Hey everyone...

I know we all have times when the crafty Mojo just isn't happening so I made a card with this awesome sentiment and stamp sets from "Create a smile" stamps perfect for any crafty friend!! 

I used these products 


To create this card I first stamped all the way down a white piece of cardstock using the mix and match patterns stamps and then cut it out using a rectangle frames die. 

I then die cut one of the postage edge circles and stamped on the sentiment with Memento tuxedo black ink...


I coloured in some images from the stamping friends set with Altenew alcohol markers and placed them onto the card with some foam tape...

A touch of sequins and the card was finished!!

Hope you get some crafty Mojo if it's gone MIA, happy crafting...
Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment