Sunday 23 June 2019

Technique Tuesday and WOW! blog hop....!!

Hey everyone.... 

It's time for a fun blog hop with WOW! and Technique Tuesday!!


I've made a card for the hop using the super awesome die set "Berry basket" along with the "Sweet summertime" stamp set from Technique Tuesday and embossed pieces with WOW! powders 

- Primary Apple red 
- Metaline Greengage
- Opaque bright white 


To start this card I stamped a plaid background using a stamp from Catherine Pooler half way on my card base using Rockin red CP ink. Then with a black die cut strip I added it to the top of the plaid background to create a little bench for my Technique Tuesday berry basket to sit on....


I die cut multiple of the strawberries and heat embossed them with my WOW! dual heat gun using the Apple red and Greengage powders. 

Once the strawberries were all done I added them into the cutest little berry basket I've seen which I cut out with Neenah desert storm cardstock and slightly inked the edges with a brown ink. 

To finish the card off I added a stamped sentiment to the top and then a bright white opaque embossed sentiment that I fussy cut out of black cardstock. 
A touch of sequins too of course!!

Have fun hopping along the blog hop, list is below of all your stops to check out....
PRIZES - No Blog hop is complete without a prize! 
WOW! Embossing Powders has 6 powders of your choosing along with a WOW carry case to store your powders safely in.
Technique Tuesday is giving away 2 x $20 gift certificate to their store 
The Winners will be chosen at random from the comments left on ALL THE POSTS on both days. We encourage you to leave comments on both days the more comments you leave the more chances you have to win these fabulous prizes. 
To join this GIVEAWAY you must leave a comment on each blog post to have a chance at getting your hands on the prize. This hop is open internationally.

22 comments:

  1. This is darling! I love the gingham "tablecloth" and yummy looking strawberries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on those strawberries...yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH, I LOVE YOUR BERRY CARD!!! I always love fruit as the theme, and this is amazing. I love it to much, and hope that you love it 1/2 as much as I do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job!! I love your berry basket and all of your embossed berries. So precious. Your design is genius!! The tablecloth was a nice touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your basket is so beautiful and realistic. It is so amazing how a little ink strategically placed can make such difference. I love the results when I do it and I REALLY love your basket. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card. Love the basket of strawberries.
    Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun and sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet basket of strawberries and I like the plaid.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy basket of berries! Love your pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my! Adorable card!!! Love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty card, love the embossed berries

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the strawberry basket!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Those heat-embossed berries are amazing! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute card! Time for some strawberry shortcake.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The way you coloured your berry basket makes it look 3D! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a sweet card (pun intended). Those strawberries are so fun. TFS!

    ReplyDelete