Friday 21 June 2019

Stay cool....!!

Hey my creative friends...

I have a new card to share with you tonight using the SUPER adorable set "I scream you scream" from Catherine Pooler's brand new release.....
(co-ordinating dies also available)

I am totally loving this ice cream truck its just so sweet!!!!


To create this card I first masked off a panel of the card base with some post it tape and ink blended in from the side using Party dress CP ink...
Then using the background stamp "Wild thing" I stamped over the pink with Aquatini CP ink. 

I stamped, coloured and then die cut the images from the I scream you scream set and then mounted them on the card using foam tape for dimension.
(Images coloured with Spectrum tri-blend/Copic markers) 

I stamped the stay cool sentiment straight onto the card base and then finished off the card with some Catherine Pooler sequins from the Vegas baby mix!!


Hope you like my new card, happy crafting everyone and have a fabulous weekend!!
Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment