Thursday 14 March 2019

Kind....!!

Hey everyone....

I wanted to pop in and share a card I made using a combination of inks I was challenged to use by the lovely Erika from "Catherine Pooler designs". 

The combo of CPD inks was fun to use, such lovely colours, I thought they would be perfect to make a kind uplifting friend card!!


To start with I embossed a piece of card the correct size for my card base using the "Cottage garden" background stamp with "WOW" opaque white embossing powder...

I then cut out a circle from the base and used that circle cut out to do some blending with the ink colours over the embossing....

The large kind was done using the stamp set "Kind of wonderful" and the co-ordinating die"Three of a kind"....


I love how this card came together and I had fun having a challenge of product to use when making it, I hope you like it too!!

Hugz Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment