Tuesday 12 March 2019

Handmade....!!

 Hey everyone...

I've created this fun card full of crafty goodies using the set "stamping friends" from "Create a smile stamps"....

I just love this set, its super perfect to make cards with for all crafty/arty friends!!


I used lots of gold embossing powder from "WOW" embossing on this one...
I thought it would be fun to add touches of it to the images using the wow embossing pen. 

The rest of the colour on the images was done with Copic. 


The background I cut out from Neenah desert storm cardstock using a die from Lawn fawn called quilted backdrop, I then ink blended some brown ink part way up the card and lightly flicked on some white opaque paint. 

I really enjoyed creating this card for a crafty friend, I hope you enjoy it too....
Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment