Monday 25 February 2019

WOW and Trinity stamps blog hop....!!

Hi everyone.... 

Welcome to my post as part of the fabulous blog hop with WOW and Trinity stamps!!
Im super excited to be one of your stops along the hop....


I created a card using the Trinity stamp set "Magical wizards" and coloured up the images using my fave colouring medium Copics. 

Trinity has an AMAZING selection of mixes to go in shakers so of course I had to use some and make this card a shaker filled with pretties!! 

The mixes I used are 

I also used the mix to create a background edging on the card to add more sparkle but unfortunately it really isnt visible in my photo (it was so hard to pick it up on the camera) but it is there lol!!


The background was done using some multiple image stamping and heat embossing with WOW opaque white powder. I just LOVE WOW powders, they emboss super nice and the range of colours is AMAZING!! 


There is fantastic prizes up for grabs both from WOW and Trinity.... 
6 x powders (at the winners choosing) + carry case from WOW! Embossing Powder & Trinity Stamps have an amazing pack of goodies with Stamps, Die and Embellishments.
How cool is that.... ??!! Have fun hopping along and leave some comments for your chance at this wonderful prize!! (prize announced Wednesday 6th March Greenwich time, on the Trinity stamps and WOW embossing blogs)

Trinity Stamps Yasmin Jo Christine Donna Ashlee Jaine Verity Brenda Erica Laura Karen Emily Dana Raluca Katie Judy Emelie Amy WOW! Embossing Powder
Enjoy all the wonderful creations everyone has done...
Hugz Ashlee

30 comments:

  1. Your shaker card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a "magical" card Ashlee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the white embossing on the black background. Fun card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So magical! Great job, I especially liked the white on black!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an awesomely fun card, I do love shakers!! Thanks for the inspiration :)
    (mardy14@bellsouth.net)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute shaker card! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the background black with the white stamping! Great shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card for a child. I love this Shaker card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love Harry Potter! This is so cute!! <3 I am new to shaker cards.. I really gotta get that stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I know so many youngsters in our family who would just adore this card! Fantastic - and a bonus in the shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely shaker card Ashlee!

    ~ Priyanka Kantak

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable shaker card! Love the white embossed images on the black background!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is so beautiful would make a nice gift for someone special.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great Harry Potter card!!!!! I love your shaker card so much. Thanks for playing along with this hop lovely. Hugs Jo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun shaker card! I love the embellishments from Trinity Stamps - they have such a great selection.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute shaker card! I like the little bits of color in your shaker elements combined with the black and white of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous and funny card!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. CUUUUUTE card! Using that White Opaque embossing powder on the black cardstock background looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am in love with this card! I cannot wait for this stamp set to back in stock! Thanks for sharing your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Harry Potter is a magical friend, for sure! The white embossing is so crisp. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like you magical themed card.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous card. That's a very useful boy stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh what a fun card - thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh what fun! Fabulous card design. I love the shaker element and the Harry Potter theme.

    ReplyDelete