Thursday 28 February 2019

Welcome....!!

Hey everyone...

Im so excited, I recently got my hands on a range of the newest products from "Catherine Pooler designs" and I could not wait to create something with them. 

To start my card I heat embossed the beautiful "Rondi's window background stamp" with "WOW" white embossing powder and then used Catherine's inks to colour it in with a blender pen. 


I cut the Rondi's window background panel down and then on the main card card base stamped the bricks from the "Strolling borders" set using CP black jack ink.


Using the awesome set "Happy place" I create a little scene by colouring up a house and tree with added tyre swing with Copic markers and also stamped out the cute little dog. 

They were all so fun to sit and colour!! 

To finish off the card I added a large sentiment using the "Welcome word" die and some sentiments from the "Warm welcome" set, oh and of course some sequins hehe!! 


Hope you enjoyed my latest creation using all these fab Catherine Pooler products, I sure had fun creating it!! Happy crafting everyone, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment