Wednesday 13 February 2019

New CDD release...!!

Hi everyone....

There is a brand new release over at "Craftin desert divas" and it is super cute....
lots of perfect images to create cards for Easter!! 

I've got four cards to share with you using some of the new release..
These first two are made using the "Eastercorn" set....

I also used the brand new die for this one called "Pop up rainbow" and its so cool..
You can use it as a pop up in the centre of a card or like I've used it by cutting off the tabs you can just it just as a regular flat die cut. 


I used the pretty new sequin mix "blue diamond" to fill the shaker...

All the images I coloured up using Copic sketch markers. 

This next card features an easter scene where I made it look like the little chick is painting the sentiment.....

The garden was done using the "garden border" die which I cut from white cardstock and then inked using distress oxide inks. 



In the background I used the new stencil "sorted shapes 3"...
The stencil is so versatile as it includes four different patterns!!

Up next is a couple cards using the "Wooly lambs" stamp set...


The background for this one uses the "hearts galore" stencil with distress oxide inks...
I just love how vibrant it came out!!

The grass is the "Outdoor landscape" die also coloured with distress oxide. 
To centre the lamb I framed it using a white cardstock die cut of the "Inside scalloped rectangle".

My last card features the brand new "Heart mandala" die and it is so beautiful, works perfect for a shaker card too!! 


I also filled this one with the "Blue diamond" sequins mix.... its so pretty!!

I highly recommend you go and check out the new release, its AMAZING and for a limited time there is double reward points and a freebie stamp with qualifying purchases!! 


Hope you enjoyed my post today full of CDD creations...
Happy crafting, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment