Tuesday 12 February 2019

Birthday poppies....!!

Hi everyone...

Im popping in to share with you a card I made using some gorgeous products from 

For my main images I used the "Pure poppies" set and heat embossed them with WOW gold embossing powder. I then coloured them with Altenew and Jane davenport water brush markers. 



Using the "Fine ferns" I stamped one of the leaves twice in a green ink and then cut them out to place behind the flowers...



The background was done using distress oxide inks with a splatter of water and black ink...

To finish the card off I added the "birthday" cool cut sentiment using black and white layers of cardstock and then of course some sequins and water droplets. 

I hope you enjoy my Create a smile inspiration... Ill be back soon with more to share!!
Hugz Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment