Sunday 9 December 2018

Mice to meet you.....!!

Evening everyone....

Im stopping in to share with you a sneak peek of another stamp set coming in the new release from "Craftin desert divas" called "Mice to meet you"....

Its is super sweet and has such fun sentiments!!


I created a card with the set to share with you too...

I thought it would be fun to use a larger image in the background with a grey coloured ink and then add the sentiment and sweet little bird as the main focal point!!


The bird is coloured up using copics, and I added a touch of white pen for some little highlights....

I could'nt t go past adding some Craftin desert divas sequins to finish the card off!!

A simple CAS card that is easy to use to create multiple cards quickly I think.

Hope you like it, keep an eye out for more CDD sneak peeks before the new release next week....you won't want to miss it. 

Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment