Saturday 8 December 2018

Dragon tales....!!

Hey everyone....

There is a brand new realease at "Craftin desert divas" coming very soon, which means I am here to share with you a sneaky peek of one of the sets, well two actually....

This new set is called "Dragon tales" and I just love it, its so much fun!!


I thought it would be cool to create a background using the castle stamp and mask off a feature piece using distress inks and the new CDD stencil....

The sentiment is also a new stamp set coming called "Altogether sentiments" in the new release too, I just love the font and its full of great sentiments for many occasions of cards!!

I coloured up the main image using Copics, my fave colouring medium...

A touch of CDD sequins around the main image finished off the card!! 


Pop back soon as I will have more sneak peeks of the new release....
Happy crafting, Hugz Ashlee.  

No comments:

Post a Comment