Monday 19 November 2018

Warm holidays....!!

Hi everyone....

MFT stamps has a colour challenge on their blog so I thought I would 
create a card for the current one!!



I was inspired by the colours Persimmon and Sour apple so here is what I came up with....


Yep thats right a green flamingo......hahahaha, I couldn't resist using the "festive flamingos" stamps so I just coloured him up a little different to the standard pink so it would work with the colours I chose to work with but I think he looks cool in green don't you?!

For my shaker window I used the awesome new "snowflake window" die-namic and filled it with some beautiful sequins in a mix of clear and some similar to the sour apple and persimmon colours!!

I had fun playing with the colour challenge, why not come and join in too?!


Till next post happy crafting, Hugz Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment