Sunday 18 November 2018

No peeking....!!




Hey everyone....

I wanted to participate in the current "sketch challenge" at MFT stamps so created 
card using some super cute christmas products aswell as an older 
MFT background stamp...

I really enjoy following sketches as it gives you a great starting point to a card,
especially if you need a little bit of inspiration to get the creative juices flowing!!

Here is my card featuring the sweet little boy from the "BB Secret Santa" set...


First off I masked a rectangle on my card base and inked it with hickory smoke distress oxide ink. I then used the MFT background stamp "small brick" with some Altenew black ink to add on the bricks.

From that inked panel I used the new christmas tree window dienamic to create a tree for my scene. I also cut out another tree on white cardstock and then just cut out the decorations so I could layer that on top of the tree so they would be 
plain and not the grey inked colour. 

Using NUVO shimmer powder on photo paper gave me a beautiful background to layer under my tree to make it pop out from the inked panel! 

I stamped the little boy and some presents from the secret santa set and coloured them all using Copic sketch markers. 

A sentiment and some sequins finished off the card... 

I hope you enjoy my latest card, I had lots of fun making it. 
You even still have time to join in the sketch yourself so go get creative!!

Hugz Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment