Monday 26 November 2018

Flashdance....!!


Hey everyone....

I've been attacking my "Stamping bella" stash lately so I have another fun card to share with you, this time using the cool "Uptown girl - Farrah loves flashdance" stamp!!

I coloured her up with Copics and then I thought I'd have a go at adding some 
prisma colour pencil to it....


The background was made using some NUVO shimmer powder in a variety of the 
colours on photo glossy paper...

I then used a card base which I blended some distress ink on,  and cut out some triangles so that when I layered it over the NUVO piece you would see the awesome colours of the powder show through!!

The sentiment is also included in the stamp set from Stamping bella... 
I stamped it on some white card with tuxedo black memento ink, cut it up into pieces and then backed it on some pink card. 

Of course a touch of pretty sequins for some bling finished off the card!!


I hope you have enjoyed this fun colourful card, I know I had lots of fun creating it....
Oh and If you don't already you certainly need some bella's in your life... 
there is even a "SALE" on at the moment, so get in quick and grab some 
new stamps for your stash!! 


Happy crafting, Hugz Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment