Saturday 24 November 2018

Bestie....!!

Hey everyone...

I've got a card to share with you today using some awesome stamps from 

I think these stamps are just so much fun and absolutely perfect for a card for 
best friend!!

There is actually a big sale section over at Stamping Bella at the moment and the acting goofy stamp is one thats included in the sale, how cools that!!


I coloured up all the images using my Copics and added a touch of white pen...

The background was done by masking a rectangle on the card base and blending a couple of colours of distress ink together, finished off with a spritz of water for a mottled effect!! 

I used a chippie from "Make it crafty" for the sentiment "You're my bestie" and coloured it with black copic, I then added a touch of white pen and covered with a liquid gloss. 

Of course a touch of sequins for some bling finished off the card!!


I hope you like it, Happy crafting everyone!!
Hugz Ashlee 


No comments:

Post a Comment