Monday 22 October 2018

Ski-sons....!!

Hey everyone....

I'm back with my second new release card for the "Craftin desert divas" release!!
This time I'm using a set called "Ski-sons" and it is just adorable....

For this one I wanted to do a full distress oxide inked background 
so I could feature one of the older CDD dies "Scribble snowflake" and make it 
pop off the page by adding it just in white. 



The sentiment is from the new ski-sons set and I stamped it in distress oxide ink to 
match the inked background colours. 

The super cute little skiing fox is coloured using Copics. 

To finish off the card of course I had to add a touch of sequins, 
these one are from the mix "Polar frost"!!

I hope you have enjoyed seeing my new release cards...
I have a couple more cards to share with you soon too...!!

Hugz Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment