Sunday 21 October 2018

Seasonal wreaths....!!

Evening everyone....

Yipppeee, it's time for a brand new release at "Craftin desert divas
and this month there is some gorgeous christmas stamps....
perfect for getting all those cards prepared!! 

I made a fun shaker card using the new set called "Seasonal wreaths".... 


I coloured the image up using "Altenew" artist markers just on some 
regular cardstock that I use for my cards...

The shaker is filled with a gorgeous sequin mix called "Jingle berries".... 
A perfect mix for christmas cards!! 

Behind the shaker I added a very light coat of distress oxide ink 
with the stencil "sorted shapes". 

To finish off the card I added a touch of sequins from the same sequin mix 
that I filled the shaker with. 

I will have another new release card to share with you very soon using some more new goodies, so come back tomorrow to see!!

Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment