Wednesday 4 July 2018

Special day....!!

Yipppeeee its time to share with you my first card 
for the "Create a Smile" challenge team....

The theme for this challenge is "Special day"... 
so I thought a birthday card would be perfect!!

The stamp set I used is called "Cart full of treasures" its such a fun set 
as it comes with all different pieces you can pop into the cart so you can do 
something different everytime, how cool is that?!


Images are coloured up using Copics.... 

The background I made by dipping my cardstock into a container of water with 
an array of alcohol ink colours dropped in

I was so happy with the effect of colour that I got from doing this technique!! 

I hope to see you come and join us in the current challenge, 
Id love to see your Special day creations....

Hugz Ashlee 

1 comment: