Thursday 5 July 2018

Birthday card stash....!!

Welcome to my first post as an official member 
of the "Craftin Desert Divas" team....

We have got a designer creative challenge hop happening and 
we are all sharing with you our tips/ideas on how to get a stash of birthday cards 
ready if you need multiple cards done quickly or even how we remind 
ourselves to actually get the cards in the mail....

Here is my card I've made to inspire you all with the birthday theme...
I've used the super cute stamp set "Mermaid trolls" and coloured it up using 
my Zig clean colour real brush pens. 


My tips for creating multiple amounts of cards easily :

 - Stamp out the image multiple times and colour them all in at once

- Make sure you use a layout that can be easily re-created quickly 
(for example this card I used "sorted shapes" stencil and distress oxide inks to do the background and then a simple word die cut using the "stitched alphabet
just to give that birthday element)

- Do each step of the layout on all cards at once...
Colour all images, stencil all backgrounds, die cut all bases and then
 finish them off by sticking them all together.

I hope my tips are helpful, and you can get a stash of 
birthday cards happening quickly!!

(Sequins used are CDD "Lollipop" and boy oh boy are the pretty)


Happy crafting, hugz Ashlee 

5 comments: