Tuesday 10 April 2018

Novel Birthday....!!

Hey everyone...

I hope you have all had a lovely day and had some crafty time...
Today I finished off this card I have been working on!!

I wanted to experiment with coloured oxide inks on black cardstock to see
how they would come out so here is the outcome...

I used the "Radiating rays" stencil from MFT with 
"Picked raspberry and Cracked pistachio oxide inks"....


The super cute images are all from the stamp set called "Our story
and I coloured them using Copics..

Dies used are :

I added some pretty pink enamel dots using some Nuvo to finish it off... 

Hope you can get some crafty inspiration from my card tonight, 
thanks for stopping by!!

Hugz Ashlee



Challenges :
Simon says Wednesday challenge - Happy Birthday : http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/

1 comment:

  1. Wow ! That’s a fantastic card !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete