Wednesday 11 April 2018

DT dare... Gratitude!!

Hey everyone...

It's DT dare time at "Your Next Stamp"....
and this is also my last card as a new release guest designer for YNS...
I have had an absolute blast designing for them!! 

The theme is "Gratitude" so I thought this sentiment and
 images from the new release set "Flowers and smiles" suited perfectly!!


The shaker is made using the new die from YNS called "Photo booth panel die"...
It is a fun die that includes many different pieces so you can change up the squares and make it different each time!! 

Pop on over to the "YNS blog" because one lucky commenter will win a stamp set of their choice, how cool is that??!! You just have to leave your comment on the "YNS blog" by 13th MARCH at midnight. 

Thanks so much for stopping by, 
I hope I inspired you to try out the DT dare theme!!

Hugz and happy crafting Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment