Monday 1 September 2014

Beach time...

Hey everyone..
I've just returned from a little holiday away in Melbourne with my crafting buddy Jenny.
We had a fabulous time crafting together and going to the paperiffic craft show.

Seeing her lovely lala land cards has inspired me to get my lala land stamps out and have a colour with my copics!!



I took inspiration for the colouring from the actual product packaging for this stamp..
I loved the group of colours used on the packet so thought I'd try and match it!!


The dies I used on this card are all from the first Magnolia doohickey club kit and the designer papers are all by Maja designs..

Hope you like my new card...
Hugz Ashlee


Challenges:
Simon says satamp : anything goes - http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/



2 comments:

  1. She is Gorgeous and your colours match so well. So glad you got some Inspiration from me you have done her Beautifully! Those dies go so Fabulousely well too! Enjoy your Week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and the sweet beach scene. Thank you so much for playing along in the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete