Wednesday 11 July 2012

Flower pendant..

Hi everyone...
Hope you are all well!!
Today I made a pendant for a necklace..I stamped my images on xpress it paper,
then coloured them using my copics...
B's, BV's and BG's for our current challenge at Mad for Markers.
Then I put a coat of rock candy crackle paint over the image.
Once that had dried ( speed up drying time with a heat gun) 
I put a bit of glossy accents onto the fragment which I then stuck over the image which was cut to the same shape as fragment piece!
and vwolaaa here it is....



( I havent got a chain to put it on yet )



What do you think....?
You could use them to make bracelet charms and little tags for cards aswell...

remember to pop on over to the Mad for Markers blog and see what the rest of the dt have to share with you :-)

Hugz Ashlee


3 comments:

  1. oooh this looks beautiful Ash!
    LOVE it!!
    Sammi

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this looks amazing Ashlee!!! I love coming to your blog to see what you come up with!!
    Naomixx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh it is so gorgeous! looks like something from the Jewellers. Love the blues you have used

    ReplyDelete