Wednesday 4 July 2012

B'S, BV'S, OR BG'S @ Mad for Markers...

Hi everyone, its a new month and that means a new challenge at Mad for Markers..
so this time we would like to see you use your B'S, BV'S AND BG'S on your projects!!

I decided to use my copics on Kraft card, I hadnt tried this before so thought I'd just see how it turned out...its a simple and quick card

Here it is..


I used a stamp from Some odd girl as my main image and added the sentiment which is from a Greeting farm set, all available from the Mad for Markers store!!

I hope you like it..and dont forget to pop over to the challenge blog for more inspiration !

Hugz Ashlee

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this!! I do love colouring on Kraft.. it looks so soft! :) Gorgeous work! Hope things are going well with you!
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete