Wednesday 5 June 2024

Sweet!

 Hey there friends...

I've got some die cut card making inspiration using some awesome Time for tea designs dies! 


I used this T4T die set for this card :

 For this card I wanted a sweet but simple design with pretty pink and blue. So to start making this card I started with a pink card base and then added the die cut blue frame from the Sweet scalloped die set. This was adhered in place using foam tape to start adding dimension....


 Using the same light pink card stock I die cut the heart also from the sweet scalloped die set and added a touch of inking softly around the edges. Once the inking was done I adhered the heart in place with foam dots and tied it with a piece of twine....

To complete the card I stamped a T4T sentiment and finished off with a touch of pretty sequins!


I hope you like my card for today, thankyou for stopping by. Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment