Wednesday 29 May 2024

Under the sea birthday wishes!

 Hey there friends...

I'm here with a new card using a bunch of supplies from Time for Tea designs!!


I used these T4T products to create this card :

Making this card I started with a blue card stock base that I die cut the large sentiment out of but instead of removing the cut I left it in the card base before adding white pen highlights. 

Using distress oxide ink I added some ink and water splatters to the bottom portion of the card. I then chose a couple of the cute whale images from the get whale soon set and stamped them directly onto the card base before adding some shading with a grey alcohol marker....


To complete the card I added a sub sentiment adhered with foam tape along with a touch of sequins!


That's all from me for today, I hope you like this sea themed birthday card. Until next post happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment