Friday 12 April 2024

SUPER cute!

 Hey there friends..

I have a new arrival card to share today using the Oh baby and Baby clothes set from the latest Pawsome Stamps release....


To create this card I started with a blue card stock base and added stencilling to it using the Moon and stars layering background stencil with Salty ocean distress oxide ink. I then stamped the sentiment "The laundry is about to get SUPER CUTE" directly onto the card base with black ink before adding in highlights to the super cute with a white gel pen!


I stamped, coloured and die cut the super cute stalk from the Oh baby set before adhering it to the card with foam tape giving it a little bit of dimension. This was coloured using Spectrum noir tri-blend markers with added white pen highlights....


To complete the card I finished with off with some sequins from the Baby boy sequins mix....

That's all for my card today, I hope you like this baby boy card!
Until next post happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment