Wednesday 10 April 2024

Meoooowww!!

Hey there crafty friends....

DT Ashlee here with some new T4T inspiration for you!

MEOOOOWWW...

To create this card I decided to choose a colour of card that I don't usually gravitate towards and that was orange. I then used the Pawsome prints stencil along with brown distress oxide ink to create a paw pattern/inked card base....

Using the You had me at MEOW sentiment die I die cut that from two different brown cardstocks before adhering together with liquid glue and adding to the card base using foam tape....

I added a couple cute little kitty faces by stamping, colouring and die cutting them from the Sweet cart critters set! These were adhered using foam tape also so that my card has lots of nice dimension!!

To complete the card in my usual style I finished it all off with a touch of pretty sequins. That's all for my card today, I hope you enjoyed this kitty themed card....


Until next post happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment