Thursday 5 October 2023

Holly Jolly....!!

 Hey there friends...

Today I've got some new Pawsome Stamps inspiration for you!

It's getting close to the festive time of the year so I'm getting a head start on some of my chrissy cards. For this one I used the super cute Ugly sweater set...

I think this set is so adorable and it's so fun to be able to mix and match all the different sweaters thats are included in it!


To create this card I started with a red cardstock base. I masked the bottom half off so that I could add ink blending and stencilling to the top half along with a splatter of white paint!

(Stencilling was done using the Chunky sweater stencil from Pawsome).

Once it was all dry I was able to add the characters...
I stamped, coloured and cut out the two animals along with a couple sweaters and some presents. These were all coloured using Spectrum noir tri-blend markers. 

I adhered them to the card base using foam tape to add dimension and the card was complete. I decided not to add a seperate sentiment to the card and just go with the holly jolly on his sweater, what do you think?


I hope this one inspires you to get started on your Christmas cards....

Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment