Wednesday 11 October 2023

Calorie free....!!

 Hey there crafty friends....

For today's card I've got a birthday themed one with calorie free cake, yep thats right birthday cake is calorie free did you know?! 


Time for tea designs products used for this card....


To create this card I started with a blue card stock base. I then die cut the lets party sentiment four times from a darker blue card stock so that I could glue them to the card base creating a bit of a cover plate look. once those were all adhered in place I cut off the excess from the edges and then stamped the sentiment directly onto the base using Memento tuxedo black ink.


I stamped, coloured and die cut the birthday cake images and adhered those using different levels of foam tape to create dimension!

To complete the card a touch of sequins and some white pen highlights to the images.


That's all for my post today, I hope you like this calorie free card. Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment