Wednesday 5 April 2023

Thinking of EWE....!!

  Hey there crafty friends...

I have some more card inspiration using some of the fabulous new goodies from the latest release at Time for Tea designs!


I used these Time for Tea designs products for this one :


To create this card I started with a piece of green card stock that I die cut the cover die from. I then added some ink blending and splatters to it to create a bit of interest. 

I added a piece of blue card stock behind the green base so that it filled in the windows to look like sky. A die cut fence and a sentiment completed the base ready for the coloured images... 


I stamped, coloured and die cut a whole bunch of the cute sheep and trees from the Ewe are the best set and adhered them onto the card using foam tape...

All images were coloured using Spectrum noir tri-blend markers!


Of course for my finishing touch I added a few sequins adhered using micro glue dots....


I'm totally loving this sweet new set, the little sheep are just too cute!! What do you think?! I hope you enjoyed my card today. Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 



Want to do some shopping at the T4T store? You can use my discount code T4TASHLEE10 for discount off your order. 

No comments:

Post a Comment