Friday 31 March 2023

You're one cool lady....!!

 Hey there friends...

Today I'm sharing a shady card for one cool lady using some fab crafty goodies from Pawsome stamps....


For this card I used these Pawsome stamps products....


To create this card I started with a grey cardstock base that I Inked up the retro confetti design on with a grey ink. When I inked up the stencil I faded it in towards the centre so it draws into the images....

I then stamped, coloured and cut three of the glasses from the good looking set and adhered them onto the card base with foam tape. I left a gap in between each of the glasses so I could stamp the sentiments!!


To complete the card I added a touch of sequins adhered using glue dots...


What do you think of this shady card? I'm just loving these fun glasses. 
Thanks for checking out my card today I hope you enjoyed it. Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment