Friday 24 June 2022

Let's get inky with Wendy....!!

 Hey friends...

I'm so excited because I was super lucky to get my hands on the gorgeous new release at Ranger ink of Wendy Vecchi products?

Wendy has released three new Archival inks, re-inkers and Rosey Posey liquid pearls!!

- Archival inks/refills 

- Rosey Posey liquid pearls

I couldn't wait to get them out and get inky. Here is what I came up with for my first creation...


Along with the new release products I also used these Wendy Vecchi products as well..



To create this card I started with a watercolour cardstock base. I then put some of the Rosey Posey and Peachy keen re-inkers onto my glass mat and spritzed with an isopropyl spray so that I could pick up the colour onto my card base. I dried that off with my heat tool and then inked up some areas around the edges with the co-ordinating Archival ink pads. 

Using the stencil from the Thank you set I added some fun circle texture to the background using the Rosey Posey ink pad. 

It was then time to stamp, colour and fussy cut a bunch of the Doodle celebration images. I coloured these up with alcohol markers. Once the colouring and fussy cutting was done I adhered them onto the card base with different layers of foam tape to add dimension. 

The sentiment was stamped on black cardstock with Ranger embossing ink, heat embossed with Opaque bright white embossing powder and then fussy cut. 

To complete the card I added drops of Rosey Posey liquid pearls and a touch of sequins for a little bling!


What do you think of this new card? I sure had fun experimenting with these new inks. The colours are seriously gorgeous and they pair so well together too...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I hope you enjoyed the inspiration. Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment