Wednesday 22 June 2022

Hey....!!

 Hey crafty friends...

I'm here today with some new Time for tea designs inspiration for you all!!

This card is to say hey, these types of cards are always so handy to have in the card stash because you don't need an exact occasion to send them. Write a little note and send to a friend because everyone loves a handmade happy mail right?!



Time for tea products used to make this card are : 

- Let's chat stamp and die collection

- A2 Stitched hearts cover die

- Hey, Hello, Hi dies


To create this card I started with a nice teal blue cardstock that I die cut the A2 Stitched hearts coverplate from. I then die cut a bunch of the little x's & o's (included in the coverplate die set) from a dark grey cardstock and adhered them with liquid glue in to each stitched love heart!!

The inner frame I die cut from a light grey cardstock and adhered to the centre of the background using foam tape. The hey sentiment I die cut from some of the same cardstock colours I had used on the card base and I also adhered that with foam tape so it pops up off the card...

Time to add some cuties!! The telephone and bear were stamped, die cut, coloured and finished off with a touch of white pen before adding to the card creating a fun little phone scene!!


To complete the card I of course added a tiny touch of sequins because I just can't help myself, I just have to add a bit of sequin bling hehe!!

I hope you all enjoy this new card and maybe it gets you inspired to create a card to send just because...

Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.


(Want to do some shopping at the T4T store? You can use my code T4TASHLEE10 for discount)

No comments:

Post a Comment