Monday 14 March 2022

You are loved....MOM!!

Hey crafty friends...

I'm popping in today with another couple cards I made using products from the new Celebrate spring collection from Catherine Pooler Designs....

To create this first card I used the beautiful Coming up roses background stamp and paired it with a sentiment from the Mothers and daughters sentiments set!!




I started with a base of Catherines white cardstock and blended on some ink from the top and bottom portion of the card but leaving the middle light...

Ink colours I used are :
Sand castle and Icing on the cake

Once the ink was dry I heat embossed the coming up roses image over the whole base and embossed with a WOW! gold embossing powder....


To complete the card I added a sentiment also heat embossed but this time on some brown cardstock with WOW! opaque bright white embossing powder. I fussy cut around the sentiment and then added to the card base with foam tape. A touch of CPD sequins finished it all off!!


Onto my next card this one was super simple....

A base of pattern paper from the Happy mama patterned paper pack, a bunch of images stamped from the Fresh picked floral stamp set and topped off with a die cut Just MOM word die cut sentiment from black cardstock. Completed with some CPD sequins!!


I hope you enjoy both of these new cards as much as I enjoyed creating them...
It's always such a blast to create with Catherines gorgeous products!!

You can check out the CPD Celebrate spring collection HERE

Happy crafting my friends, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment